6 Essential Holiday Tips For an Oversea Tour
As you embark on a holiday to a foreign country, there are things you should know so you would enjoy you trip without regrets. 6 of these essential tips necessary to ensure you have a good trip are contained in this article.
1. Bear in mind that you are in a foreign land and so has a new set of laws and rules to obey. If you play by the rules, you would have no problem. If for any reason you get involved in a security problem, please do quick to contact the home country embassy.
2. Think before you consume. You should mind what you eat and drink. Be sure the quality of the water is good. If you are going out of town area where you can buy good water, please make sure your enough to serve you till you are back to your town-base. Carry a refillable drinking bottle.
3. Buy locally made products whenever possible, and beware of wasteful packaging practices. At the tourism sites, don’t leave a pile of trash behind. Bio-degradable products and packaging are definitely the sustainable way to travel.
4. Think before you buy. Don’t purchase everything you see. Be sure what you are buying is not a prohibited artifact. Souvenir made from ivory, corals, sea shells, turtle shells and rhino tusks are prohibited. Avoid also dead remains of endangered species. It is a crime.
5. Ensure you keep your traveling documents safely to avoid theft. In the case of any theft, do well to report immediately to police and security agents of your host country.
6. If you have a health problem, be sure you carry your drugs while traveling and ensure you make this known to your host organization so provision can be made against any emergency.
I wish you a safe trip and a wonderful stay when next you go holidaying abroad.