Paris is the capital of France and known to be the most romantic places in the world. It is aptly said that even the language in Paris oozes romance. Paris has been romanticized by many people for a very long time and even literature has contributed to this notion. It may be because Paris is one of the most sought after destinations for the honeymooners. Paris has great infrastructure and is well connected to the entire world. Seven airlines provide London to Paris flights. Also, it only takes a little more than an hour to reach Paris from London.
Places in Paris that may tickle your romantic dreams
- Paris is one of the major tourist attractions in the world; and even the flights to Paris can be an extravagant affair.
- The luxurious honeymoon suites and the beautiful hotels of the city are bewitching. Anyone looking for a lavish stay can opt for one depending on the budget, you can choose from a range of hotels as well.
- The city is filled with museums that one can explore with a loved one. This is one way to know someone a little better, perhaps a little more. Louvre museum, Centre Pompidou, Musée d’Orsay, and the National Museum of Natural History are a few of the many museums present in the city.
- And of course, there is the Eiffel tower, the most romantic places in the world. A picture underneath it while kissing the love of your life is mandatory for everyone. The tower itself has three levels. The first and second levels are dedicated to restaurants where one can have a romantic dinner date and the third level is an observation deck from where you can see the entire city.
- Sacré-Cœur is a cathedral church that is a landmark and a tourist attraction for the people.
- Arc de Triomphe is a must visit for the couples as it is one of the best architectural pieces in the city. It was built in commemoration of the soldiers who lost their lives in World War I but now represents the martyrs of the World War II as well. An eternal flame can be seen burning there, in remembrance of the unsung heroes of the nation.
- Paris is fairly popular for the number of artists that it produces, and it is very common to see street artists selling their work along the street and are more than willing to draw on a canvas on the spot itself. There is nothing more romantic than a hand painted picture that reminds you of one of the best and most romantic holidays of your life.
- Also, Paris is known for street shopping and exorbitant number of shops from where you can buy things of your choice.
Paris is a destination to be visited necessarily by all couples and people in love. So plan a getaway with your loved one to this marvelous city and know them better.…